Mercari Bulgaria is one of the fastest growing companies in our country and neighboring Romania, in the field of retail of branded clothing, footwear and accessories of world-renowned brands.
We recently introduced you to the project we implemented for the Mercari online store. Together we built and breathed life into an extremely successful online store with great potential.
A logical continuation of Mercari's success was the migration of the online store platform from Magento 1 to the current and improved version of the platform - Magento 2.
Stenik's certified Magento specialists rolled up their sleeves and the successful migration of customers, orders, categories, static pages and blocks is already a fact!
One of the advantages that Magento gives us is the management of several online stores with general administration. As you may have guessed, this is what we relied on during the migration and successfully implemented. In short, the Bulgarian and Romanian versions are successfully managed by a common administration.
Our creative design team took care of the redesign of the online store Mercari.bg. Fully in line with the company's identity and dictated by the leading trends, the design of the migrated online store has been completely renewed and refreshed.
What else have we improved when migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
- Mega desktop menu.
- Integrations with courier company Speedy and payment instrument Epay - for Bulgaria.
- Localization in the integration with the courier company and the payment methods for Romania - PayU payment instrument.
- Intuitive search engine Elastic Search.
- Easy and convenient filtration.
- Integration of a product return or exchange module.
- Integration of the Cart Reservation module, which allows keeping the products in the cart for a certain period of time.
- Transfer of orders from Magento to ERP.