Campingrocks had a rich product catalog featuring renowned brands like Coleman, Outwell, EasyCamp, Robens, Sea to Summit, Bergans, TRIMM, Eisbär, and more.
The company desires to build and develop a camping culture in Bulgaria, creating a community of people for whom nature-centered relaxation is a way of life, far from the gray everyday routine, work, computers, television, and worries. Campingrocks continuously strives to improve its online presence and provide the best customer service and user experience, following the latest technologies and eCommerce trends. To achieve these goals, the company needed a functional online store that met the growing user needs. Stenik became a trusted partner, addressing their business needs and offering specific technical solutions to achieve them.
To accomplish the task, we executed a migration of the existing online store platform to the current version of the platform – Magento. Our team of certified Magento specialists implemented complex integrations, introduced new functionalities, and improved several business processes. Our talented designers ensured an intuitive and modern user experience with an interface that is mobile-first, responsive, and adaptable to different resolutions.
The most interesting functionalities and changes we implemented include:
- International language version of the online store.
- Mega menu customized for various product categories.
- Automatic product categorization.
- Smart and intuitive search configured to meet the online merchant's business needs, helping customers easily find desired products.
- Custom design for numerous filters and categorization in the left navigation.
- Infinite scroll for endless scrolling on listing pages.
- Full integration and synchronization of prices, availability, and orders with ERP. Automatic product creation based on built logic between Magento and Zeron.
- Automated display of new products on the homepage.
- Presentation of available product variants and all their variations (color and size), both in the catalog and on the product detail page.
- Precise delivery time information for a specific product.
- Related products are displayed on every product page.
- Integration of courier company Econt into the online store's checkout process.
- Leasing option for purchasing products on installment via BNP Paribas and UniCredit.
- Standard payments and ePay.bg installments with credit and debit cards.
- International deliveries with dpd International Delivery to over 16 countries.
- Click & Collect (order online and pick up from the showroom).
- Loyalty program for registered customers: Discount levels from the standard product price in three tiers and automatically increasing discount percentage based on
- the user's accumulated turnover.
- GDPR & Cookie Consent.
- Page listing all brands offered in the online store.
- Newsletter subscription synchronized with MailChimp.
- Addition of user comments and product ratings.
- Contact form with fast feedback.
With its new look and functionalities contributed by the Stenik team, Campingrocks.bg now guarantees its customers an even easier and more enjoyable shopping experience.