The company's physical stores are well-known among Bulgarian consumers, and the increasing number of online users has necessitated a migration of their existing online store platform for Hippoland.
For this purpose, the company turned to our team with a clear task to enhance the overall online shopping experience and to build upon the existing capabilities.
By building the online store on the latest version of the Magento platform, we ensured stability and security for Hippoland, a familiar interface, and user experience, easy scalability, and reliable maintenance support.
We also focused on redesigning the online store, which was undertaken by our design team. Adhering closely to the company's corporate identity and standards, the refreshed appearance of hippoland.net improved the overall user experience (UX) of the online store and its presentation.
Among the key functionalities and changes that we emphasized are:
- Intuitive and enhanced search functionality.
- Visualization of product availability on the product detail page.
- Integration of address nomenclature and delivery options with courier company Evropat.
- Extended newsletter registration form, fully synchronized with MailChimp.
- Application for the "Hipo Card" for registered users.
- Personalized pages for Lego products, tailored to the brand's requirements.
- Improved promotion features.
- Automatic user upgrades to a specific customer group based on turnover.
- Personalized logic for selecting a product image, with the option to switch product images.
- Integration with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Automatic generation of shipping labels based on specified conditions for courier companies Evropat, Speedy, and Econt.