S&D Commercial was founded in Sofia in 1994. The company partners with leading companies, producers and importers of spirits, wines and tobacco products and has established itself as one of the main traders on the Bulgarian market.
S&D Commercial contacted our team after identifying the need of platform migration of their online store . They needed a powerful, secure and functional platform that could mett the needs of their customers and guarantees more and more successful orders.
The task for our team was to migrate their old online store, which was created on WordPress and used WooCommerce for the part with the online store to the current version of the Magento platform, namely - Magento 2.
The migration allowed us to improve the basic functionalities of the online store sid-shop.com, as our design team took care of its current and intuitive vision.
The project has a very interesting and specific opportunity, namely its own delivery, which the company offers and performs within the day. Determining conditions for this functionality are the cost of the purchase, when it is complited and the delivery address.
And here is what else we developed during the implementation of the project:
- We created categories and subcategories according to the products offered, as well as relevant filters in the left navigation part of the listing pages;
- We mirrored the SEO of the site, implementing redirects so as to keep the traffic from search engines;
- We have implemented a smart search engine that visualizes not only products, but also categories and popular searches;
- We implemented a delivery module with the courier company Speedy, supplementing it with the option for delivery by transport from the company;
- We have developed the user-friendly functionality in the cart to visualize the remaining amount until free delivery.
The online store is designed to be fast for both desktop and mobile versions. The migrated online store for S&D Commercial is already a fact and will be used by both the new customers and the B2B customers of the company.