Stenik in front of Forbes Bulgaria
As a developer who daily meets the business needs of both individual and individual Internet marketers with individual needs as well as users of different levels and knowledge of online shopping, Stenik was one of the interviewed companies for Forbes magazine magazine on " The future of e-commerce: beyond the shopping cart ".
In the latest issue since September 2018, Forbes magazine has published interviews with top experts from the digital industry, including Stefan and Dimitar from Stenik.
The format was extremely different - business lunch-discussion. The event was held at a roundtable in a huge warehouse for FMCG. Forbes brought together developers, marketers, software engineers, and marketing experts to discuss everything that's going on with online shopping and consumer habits for buyers. The result of the meeting was an exchange of invaluable experience during a pleasant lunch.
Stenik in response to Forbes magazine
In the interview, Stefan and Dimitar from Stenik shared their experience in answering several questions:
- What percentage of Internet traffic in Bulgaria is mobile?
- What has changed in the last 15 years in online marketing?
- Do you see the creation of a fintech ecosystem in Bulgaria to connect traders to payment systems?
- What do you think about Influencing Marketing?
- What difficulties do the big traders experience when entering the online market?
If the shared lines above have awakened your interest, you can get the tips and "paper" in the September 2018 issue. For the missing article you can read online at forbesbulgaria.bg from the publication on September 7, 2018.