Small business does not necessarily mean "small business online" and we know that very well because we do not always work for big traders and established brands. There are a few key moments that drive the success of the small merchant online and, in fact, just for a small but significant part we are responsible as a developer and consultant. If you have not yet learned them, we will help you by pointing out:
- detection of niche products, customers and online channels for sale.
- creating key advantages over other competitors and focusing the business around them.
- individual attitude to each client (which the big ones can not offer).
- minimize costs to external agencies by acquiring specific skills in online marketing.
- working with the right platform to enable the automation needed by small business to handle the day-to-day operational tasks in the online business.
- the right company providing this platform that will be in line, both today and tomorrow, and after 5 years.
- first-person know-how by consultants and project managers who walked the road side by side with dozens of traders.
And of course ... a lot, but really really hard work and mindset of go getter!